Rajab Racing Developments Nissan RB30ET Turbo exhaust manifold for the VL TURBO Commodore, is a hi-flow cast iron structure for maximum durability and lifespan. This replacement unit, designed for the turbo to fit in the factory location and allows for the fitment of larger turbo chargers without the need to grind the engine block and sacrificing the integrity of the engine, and also fitting larger turbo charges without having to fitting spacer plates between the turbo and the turbo exhaust manifold.
The Rajab Racing Developments Nissan RB30ET Turbo exhaust manifold are available in three variations.
- – The first version is a factory replacement unit for factory turbo chargers.
- – The second version is what we call the GTT3. The GTT3 is designed for the fitment of most of the GT T3 turbo chargers on the market today such as GTX3582/GTX3576/GTX3584, just to name a few.
- – The third one is our T4 version which we call the GTT4. The T4 version will suit most mid frame T4 base turbo chargers on the market today.
- The Rajab Racing Developments RB30ET Turbo manifold is a true split pulse design, which will aid with turbo spool, which in turn brings the turbo on boost at a faster rate and does not sacrifice the power output.
- The Rajab Racing Developments RB30ET turbo exhaust manifold will accept the factory turbo manifold heat shield and most after market RB30 turbo manifold heat shields.
- The Rajab Racing Developments RB30ET are designed here in Australia and also machined here in Australia for quality control.
- The Rajab Racing Developments RB30ET Turbo exhaust manifold has been tested by us on multiple cars and other work shops Australia wide, aside us, have been able to achieve power levels in excess of 1000hp from a cast low mount Turbo Manifold.
Helpful tips the RajabRacing Developments RB30ET: Use the factory length exhaust stud for fitment to the cylinder head and no modification required to the vehicle chassis rails and are street legal.