The price is $1300 plus GST.
The Rajab Racing Developments Nissan Y61 Patrol intake plenum was designed in 2012 and used on a huge range of Nissan Patrol’s around the world, including the United Arab Emirates. The Rajab Racing Developments Nissan TB48 intake plenum was designed to increase air flow to the combustion chamber and to equal out the intake runner system to be able to maintain the even flow between individual cylinders to maintain even power operation across all cylinders, enabling the tuner to be able to optimise the tune for the best results. The testing we conducted on the Mainline dyno, testing the Rajab Racing TB48 intake plenum, was back to back with a common short runner intake plenum and the results were excellent to say the least. The increase in turbo response was amazing and reduction in turbo spool was also outstanding.
Just by bolting these on, if you currently had a short runner intake plenum, you will immediately notice a huge difference and gain in both power and torque.
The test was carried out on a manual vehicle and to make sure the results were relevant. We have developed and tested these in many applications across the motor sport industry from drag racing to street vehicles.
Our plenums are constructed from a cast aluminium structure, then heat treated to maximise strength and CNC machined finished, for the best consistency available on the market today. This means every single plenum we manufacture is identical to the first one we ever made, in terms of internal structure as well as flow characteristics. These plenums, like the rest of our range are and always will be 100% made right here in Melbourne, Australia.
- These Rajab Racing Developments TB48 intake plenum carry a lifetime warranty.
- The Rajab Racing Developments Nissan TB48 intake plenum has prevision for 5 x 1/8 npt, fitting in the side of the unit and the throttle body bolt dimensions use a very common bolt pattern which will suit a range of different throttle bodies and we also keep in stock adapters for the ability to fit the factory Nissan throttle whether automatic transmission or manual transmission.
- The Rajab Racing Developments Nissan TB48 intake plenum enable you to not have to remove the factory battery tray from its position.
- The Rajab Racing Developments Nissan TB48 intake plenum is a direct bolt-on to the Nissan STD lower runner and makes charging spark plugs a simple task.
- They also help in a reduction in intake temperatures due to being well away from the exhaust manifold.
For further information contact: Rajabracing@gmail.com